Friday, August 6, 2010

ArtFire Collection: Blue Bird of Happiness by KittyBallistic

This weeks mania of ArtFire Collections continues... I've never been so appreciated & featured before... my gratitude over runneth. lol.

Here's a lovely assemblage of products, a Collection called Blue Bird of Happiness, curated by KittyBallistic:

BLUE BiRD OF HAPPiNESS
Come visit Blue Bird of Happiness on the shores of ArtFire.com. Click your heels HERE to get to there ! I particularly enjoyed LarkStudios gorgeous Blue Finch and since I love spirals I also liked the WhirlyPop Blue by aCageyBee.

This particular Collection featured one of Brizel Supplies' Czech glass buttons...


... an art nouveau style Urchin Flower in iridescent aqua blue & violet. This sparkly faceted modern sewing button is highlighted elegantly with black contours and gold luster gems.

If you love buttons...
please come visit Brizel Supplies on ArtFire.com

So, I went to check out KittyBallistic's ArtFire Studio...
... and found these: aren't they just adorable ?


... "Miniature blue and white porcelain teacups hang from silver earwires. The cute blue and white patterned teacup and saucer charms... feature a charming blue floral pattern on a white background."

Anyone for a cuppa tea ?!
Thanks so much for the feature & a lovely ArtFire Collection !

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for showing my collection, and my earrings. I am absolutely in love with that gorgeous blue button. Actually, I have a big wishlist of items from your supplies shop, I am turning into a buttonaholic. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
I shall publish it as soon as i read it...
THANKS for visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...