Saturday, October 17, 2009

Latest on Dingo- new moon report

Good day to all Dingo fans out there !
Just a quickish note to say that Dingo is doing better in most ways...

Her mobility is mostly restored- and although she is no spring chicken- she is managing with little help to go up & down ramp to the outside and much to my concern insists on 'jumping up' to the big bed when she comes out into my bedroom.

She is evidently dealing with some digestive / stomach issues- probably some sort of stomach ulcer... so I have switched her diet to a homemade cooked mixture of baby oats, chicken, spinach and honey which she is receiving in smaller portions several times a day. I'm also giving her a little yoghurt with acidophilus in it between meals and I plan to get some chewable digestive enzymes for her today. For this particular issue, she has responded favorably to homeopathic Chamomilla 30c and is now switching to Kali Bichromicum, a remedy that needed to be special ordered. Healing from this particular challenge will take some time and it is my hope that with home care her condition will ameliorate.

Please continue to send her love & positive thoughts as I firmly believe this is helpful... and thanks to all who are holding her in your hearts... she is such a deserving creature !

Happy new moon :)

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear she is doing well Nicole :)
    love goes far :)
    sending her a hug and kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
I shall publish it as soon as i read it...
THANKS for visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...