Sunday, August 26, 2012

Apples are Happening...


Apples are Happening
in the Winter Spiral !

Some of the 'older' trees...
are almost ready to be picked:


Yellow Delicious, 
Lamb Abbey Pearmain 
& Sierra Beauty

- already harvested -
Ana
Gravenstein
Pink Pearl
Karminj de Sonneville



Lamb Abbey Pearmain has a
nice red blush to them this year
it's the cool weather 
that brings it on



I got to pick three basket full &
have begun the dehydration process...
more will need to be picked soon !

Yum
xo

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Would you ever list even a half dozen of those beauties?

    Mabon blessings in advance, it sure looks sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... an interesting request ! What kind of apples ? I mean what would you like to do with them ? bake them or eat them fresh ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try them in a small pie or tart... But enough would be a sampling of fresh. Would be delighted to have any kind at all. How cool would that be?!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
I shall publish it as soon as i read it...
THANKS for visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...