Monday, May 21, 2012

Garden...

'My Garden' by terikor

Since Etsy For Animals challenge theme this month is garden, I am sharing the plants, birds and trees that are in my own garden. I am also sharing the wonderful work of EFA team members who donate a % from sales to assist animals in need.


Pink Lady Butterfly and Pink...
$22.00

Hydrangea signed watercolor ...
$9.99

Watercolor flower painting, ...
$21.00

Hummingbird, 5x7 Fine Art Pr...
$12.00

May Flowers on Waffle Weave ...
$15.00

Memories - 4x6 Photo Greetin...
$4.00

Magical Dandelion photograph...
$20.00

Magnolia Acrylic Painting Or...
$6.50

coneflowers and monarch butt...
$15.00

PAiR czech glass buttons Mar...
$8.95

Happy Azaleas - Flower Photo...
$18.00

Anna's hummingbird 2: 8 ...
$15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a positive comment :)
I shall publish it as soon as i read it...
THANKS for visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...