Sunday, June 26, 2011

Road Trip...


June is and has flown by... oh my goodness- its summertime, which means we are riding temps close to 100F... I will have to get used to another 20 degrees by the time August comes.



My parents came to visit last week and I also had me a road trip down to Oakland to visit my older brother...


... and overnighted in Berkeley to catch up with my good friend Julia. We took her canine charge, Fantasia, for a walk the next morning !



'Road Trip (brizel4TheAnimals)' by brizel4TheAnimals

Here's my entry for Team EFA's June Treasury Challenge... it features 100% Team EFA, Etsy for Animals, members... many of whom donate a portion of their sales to animal charities !


JOURNEY Altered Collage Vint...
$18.00

POODLES IN VINTAGE CONVERTIB...
$15.00

Meet My Best Friend, Diana (...
$25.00

Must Love Dogs
$10.00

Stephen Joseph Rolling Lugga...
$40.00

Steiff Teddy Blonde Bear Gro...
$150.00

Original 4 by 6 inches fruit...
$12.00

Finger Crocheted Lilac Purpl...
$59.00

Steampunk Dog Bone Pet ID Ta...
$25.00

ON SALE - 2011 eco friendly ...
$18.00

Large Barking Dog Blanket Ca...
$62.00

Cat Plush Pillow/ American K...
$11.99

Desmond's Last Gasp - Ma...
$25.00

Mailing Package Box
$28.00

Orange patterned corduroy do...
$28.00

vacation memories, self-adhe...
$2.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had some fun and time with your family!

    Great road trip T!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
I shall publish it as soon as i read it...
THANKS for visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...