Sunday, June 22, 2014

Midsummer Sprites




Midsummer Sprites
an etsy Collection

featuring
The Moon Owl
An Arctic Fox
A Lavender Fairy
The Green Man

***

I wanted to spend some time 
soothing myself with images / products
that were both affirming and brought
me a feeling of cozy happiness…

All these items express
that sense of comfort to me
whether its a warm pair of socks, 
a colorful cozy blanket,
a beautiful handmade inspiration,
a belief in 'other wordly' beings, 
a love of the natural world, 
a connected lifestyle 
that is demanding
and rewarded
beyond 
comprehension.

This Treasury 
took me 3hrs to curate.
It was hard & happy work.
Hope you like it !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a positive comment :)
I shall publish it as soon as i read it...
THANKS for visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...